Tuesday, July 5, 2011

instant gratification turns out not so instant after all

NO COOKIES IN THE HOUSE!!!!!!  What to do????

In my  desire for instant gratification (and still having most of my cookbooks packed and no ink in the printer) I decided I'd just throw some stuff together and make some oatmeal raisin cookies.  Not the chewy cookie that any of us were looking for, but we did have cookies in 20 minutes and they were quite edible.  I'll have to spend some time tomorrow opening up a few of  boxes of cook books and finding the best baking ones to have on hand until I get a proper book shelf in the kitchen.  And I need to stock up on some baking supplies.  Almost out of flour.  All out of chocolate chips, baking powder, and vanilla.

*Now that we're just about ready to sign off on the papers for our other house, I think it's time to figure out exactly what I need to finish organizing the kitchen.*

No comments:

Post a Comment