Thursday, November 11, 2010

Birthdays birthdays birthdays.

We have 4 birthdays in our family in November.  1st, 10th, 12th, and 24th.  In between there we have cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents, friends.  We're not even half way through and I'm exhausted already.

But I do love celebrating milestones with our family and I love having the babies help me bake cakes, or in the case of the last two birthdays, cupcakes!

Our little man Hunter's day was the 1st.  He decided on chocolate.





Next was Mackenzie and she wanted a very grown up french vanilla.  Sprinkles courtesy of Zoe.


Tomorrow is mine and Zoe has informed me that they would like to use Mackenzie's giant cupcake pan to make my cake.  I'm really looking forward to that and to spending the day with three of my babies.

Hopefully I'll be back in the swing of blogging soon since the house is on the market and there's no other renovations to be done (knock on wood).  Zoe has requested a princess cake so stay tuned for that.  I had one when I turned 4 too so it's a bit of a big deal that she wants the same cake that I had at that age.

No comments:

Post a Comment