Friday, September 9, 2011

brownies, passwords, and blender bottles!

It's taking forever to do anything today because all of my passwords and automatic log in stuff got reset the other day.  Oh well, I'm finally logged into just about everything, set up auto log in again, and here I am.

Last night I let the girls make brownies.  It's hard for me to let go and just let them make a mess and forget steps and ingredients but last night I did it.  (just a little help scraping out the bowl at the end...can't waste  brownie batter) 

Z was dressed in her finest play clothes, "pearls" and all.


After she put in the ingredients, M mixed and poured.

And the final product wasn't in the pan for very long.  I made some yogurt cheese the day before so we added an egg and poured that on top for a "cheesecake" effect.  MMMMMMMM

THey did really good.  M put it in the oven and took it out all by herself, which is new for her.

And now that I have all this extra time to sit and put my feet up, because the girlies are baking by themselves, I need a Blender Bottle from BzzAgent to try out!  Apparently they are the best.  But I'd like to be the judge of that.  Hope they pick me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment