Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Back at it...sort of.

Back from vacation and kids are back to school.  Z's first day was great (and I didn't even cry at the bus stop)!

Just me and my little man home during the day now and while he's napping, I've been spending some time online.  Today I'm working on getting in on a BzzAgent campaign for a Kindle 3!!!!!  Check out the links to find out how to become a BzzAgent and for more info on the Kindle as well.

I've been doing a little baking since returning home but while my second batch of bread turned out well, my banana bread was lacking a little something....like sugar.  Good thing bananas are on sale this week and that H wanted to "go to the store and buy things" today. 

So everyone keep your fingers crossed for me and my Kindle quest and stay tuned for Banana Bread round two.

No comments:

Post a Comment