Monday, May 30, 2011

Pancake Poppers

That's what we're calling them anyway.  Yummmmmmmy!

I got this idea after some online surfing the other day and it seemed so simple.  So this morning I .decided it was time to make mini pancake muffins for the kiddies.  We're all sick of the usual toast, cereal, scrambled eggs.

THe recipe is nothing special, and actually, I didn't even use a recipe.  I just threw a bunch of ingredients into a jar and shook it up.  We've done pancakes enough times to remember flour, baking powder, salt, egg, milk, and something sweet.  I used maple syrup this morning and when I had it all done Z and H put chocolate chips on top.  Into the oven at 350 for 10 mins and they were perfect. 

Unfortunately I still haven't been able to find an actual non-stick mini muffin pan (or any muffin pan for that matter) so I had to be a little creative in getting them out of the pan.  Still so good.

I can't find the charger for my Canon camera battery so I've been suing my Flip Video Camera for everything lately and these are a few still shots I got from this mornings videos.


Adding chocolate chips.

Final product
And breakfast time...shhh don 't tell anyone we're sitting on the living room sofa!

No comments:

Post a Comment